Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Book Thongs! Yeah I know......

Hi There!
Was looking for a quick gift for some "book worm" friends of mine and decided to make a few Book Thongs for them. I made these last year for a craft fair and they sold like crazy! Gonna make a few more for this year and hope they do well again....

My camera battery is dead, so the pictures that I took today are being held hostage....these are the pictures of the ones I made last year and never posted. You can get an idea of what they look like. Once I get my battery charged, I'll post the new ones!

If you are interested in the tutorial for these, send me an email: kaitysmom@fuse.net and I will get you a copy of the word document that I found. Can't figure out how to attach to this.....something is wonky....probably me!


I think everyone bought them for the poem......ok with me!

Thanks for looking-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin