Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Halloween Treat Basket

Hi there!

Today I decided to work on a few door prizes for a Shoebox Swap I am co-hosting in October. The theme is anything fall-ish, but I am going with Halloween!

For the swap, we are supposed to make or buy a small gift for everyone - kind of like "Big Girl Trick or Treating!" One of the challenges during the swap is to make a bag, box or container to hold all of your treats! This is what I came up with.

Saw these on sale at Hobby Lobby and thought I would paint it up and decorate it! I think I will make one full of handmade treats for a door prize too....I'll post that one later!

Thanks for looking!









Recipe:
Wooden Box - Hobby Lobby
Black Acrylic Paint - Michael's
Ribbon - Various brands but all scraps !
Pattern Paper - K&Co - Michael's
Die Cuts on Side - K&Co - Michael's

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin