Saturday, August 15, 2009

Halloween Test Tubes and Holders

Hi there! Happy Saturday!

I kept seeing these cute altered test tubes all over Splitcoast and could never find the empty test tubes - at least without ordering a ton of them from an online company. BUT, I was in one of my local candy wholesalers this week and found these tubes - with hot chocolate in them for .25 each! SCORE!!! Sorry, but I bought all that they had! Anyhoo....hot chocolate was a little "icky" so I didn't save that, but who cares for this price!

I used the template from Lisa Somerville HERE. She has a real cute blog too....check her out if you get a chance! She also had an idea of using Push Up Pops in this holder! So stinkin' cute for a classroom treat when they can't have chocolate! See it HERE....you'll need to scroll about halfway down. She even includes a printable tutorial for her holders! LUV the SHARE!!!

I think that I will be filling them with Halloween M&M's but these skull and bones sweet tarts are all I had left over from last year! {ate the m&m's}

Thanks for looking -






Recipe:
Test Tubes - Gallerie Chocolate Outlet (KY)
Stamps - Batty for You - SU
Punches: SU! 1 1/4, 1 3/8 and Scallop Circles
Ribbon and Twine - Hobbu Lobby
Cardstock - SU! - Basic Black and Pumpkin Pie
Pattern Paper - K&CO - Michael's
Googly Eyes on Spider - Hobby Lobby
White Marker - American Crafts - Galaxy Marker - Hobby Lobby
Skull and Bones Candy - Gallerie Chocolate Outlet (KY)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin